SPECIAL OFFER: Discounted rates currently available to advertise your property across our network. Contact us NOW! for more details
Ads
WebpagePlus+
Airbnb

Lost Trail Ranch – US$1,125,000

Lost Trail Ranch Resort


At a Glance:


Location: Creede – Colorado, USA
Type: Resort Cabins: 6
Plot Size: 5 acres Bedrooms: 11
Floor Area: 4443 ft2 Bathrooms: 6
Elevation 9800 ft

Highlights:


  • Location, location, location…
  • Remote and private
  • High mountain
  • Turnkey operation
  • Ability for expansion
  • One of the few private lands in this magnificent part of Colorado
  • The headwaters of the Rio Grande
  • The Rio Grande, Lost Trail Creek, Ute Creek and the Rio Grande Reservoir are all within walking distance
  • Access to the Weminuche Wilderness right across the river
  • Truly one of the most spectacular places on Earth.
  • 6 furnished cabins in place and more can be built
  • The adjacent 12 acres of undeveloped land is also available for sale

Description


Lost Trail Ranch is an established Guest Ranch and fishing retreat located at the headwaters of the Rio Grande in southwestern Colorado. This magnificent property, high in the southern San Juan Mountain range, offers privacy, seclusion and stunning views throughout every season of the year.

This one-of-a-kind property has been in operation as a historic Guest Ranch since 1937, and most recently over the past 9 years has also been the year-round residence of the current owners.

As a turnkey operation, the property consists of 5 acres, containing 6 log cabins, outbuildings, established off-grid, water and electrical systems and horse facilities.

Each of the 6 cabins are charming, comfortable, clean, and surprisingly modern, having been recently renovated and remodeled to offer all the comforts of home – and then some. They each offer peace and privacy with incomparable views!

The property borders the Rio Grande National Forest on two sides, with pristine high mountain lakes, streams and of course, the Rio Grande itself within walking distance from the Ranch.

“Views” are an understatement where this ranch is concerned… The ranch doesn’t just have views, it is part of the view!

With so many spectacular mountains, lakes, rivers, and streams nearby, the area is also an adventurer’s paradise with miles of US Forest Service trails designated for hiking, horseback riding, and ATV/Jeep driving, etc.

The ranch is also centrally located in the heart of the limited draw, trophy Elk area of Unit 76, with prime hunting grounds in the surrounding area. The Weminuche Wilderness is just across the river!

Wildlife is naturally abundant and varied – you’ll find no better place to hear the Elk bugle or watch Moose cross through the willows – all from the front porch of your cabin!

As an additional option for those interested in the expansion potential of the property, an adjacent land parcel is also available For Sale.

12+ acres of undeveloped adjacent land.

Available through the same owners, this would create an impressive 17+ acres of land area in total, made even more remarkable by the fact that in this part of Colorado, less than 4% of land is privately held, with the remaining 96% being public!

With such a spectacular location many possibilities are available … an exquisite high Mountain Resort, a remarkable family Retreat, a prime Fishing or Hunting Club, continue with the Guest Ranch and outfitting operations, or simply use it as the location to live out your dream! …

Whichever your choice, we invite you to ‘Come find your own paradise’

Please contact us for more information about this property or to discuss your specific requirements.


Offered at:


US$1,125,000

For more information:


Contact: Bob & Gin Getz
eMail: [email protected]
Websites: www.LostTrail4Sale.com / www.Lost-Trail.com
Telephone: (US) (1) 719-850-2525

Photographs:


Click any photo to view
Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch
Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch
Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch
Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch Lost Trail Ranch

advertised on:
WoREPFS RREPFS
Airbnb
WREPFS
Ads
Property Developers
Airbnb
HideMyAss